Monday, June 25, 2012

3 months!

My baby will be 3 months in two days. Already? She is so grown up and her personality is really showing. She's such a doll. When she wakes up in the mornings she is sooo happy. She will lay there and talk for at least 15 minutes. Sometimes she wakes up at 9 or sometimes sleeps till 11. Crazy baby. She loves her toys. I put them on her chest and she grabs them and pulls them right up to her mouth. Her favorite is a little monkey. She is the biggest drooler. She thinks it's so funny when you try and scare her. She thinks Brody is hilarious. It's so cute! she smiles at Tillman just as much. She looooves the bath. Kicks non stop. When Josh was down in Tucson I would put the phone on speaker and he would talk to her and she would open her eyes sooo big and look around lke umm where is my dad. I will have to get a picture of that.

I took her toy from her and she threw the biggest fit. Love that little face.
 Brody was watching Power Rangers and started doing this to Harlyn and she thought he was so funny!
Bath time!

2 comments: