Sunday, June 3, 2012

Name and a blessing


Today was an amazing day. Started off Harlyn sleeping clear through the night until 6:30. She usually wakes up about 5-5:30 then goes back down. She played with us in our bed for about an hour then I layed her back down in hers and she slept and I got to relax and take a nice hot bath, Josh packed up his stuff to go back down to Tucson, and I had time to get ready all interupted! Whoo. She woke up and I let her play in the bath. She loves it so much! It was a busy day for Josh..I sent him over to Baileys to get a couple things of food to take back over to his parents but most importantly to pick up little misses blessing dress. My mom did such an amazing job on making it, I absolutly loved it. We headed over to the church and were there about 1:30. He gave her such an awesome blessing. Blessed her with a sense of humor, to live a worthy life, to find a worthy man to take her to the temple, to be a good example, to know that her parents love her and that her home will alway be a place where she can feel the spirit... The priesthood is such a special thing and I am so thankful my husband honors it. I of course felt the urge to bare my testimony BUT I knew if I got up there I would studder out of nervousness...and I would cry, not just tears, but the annoying cry sob where you choke and no one can understand you haha(No, I'm not shy but I've never given a talk in church, heck, my poor husband has never heard me pray! pathetic right??) Anyway, after sacrament we headed over to my in laws for some costa vida style food. We made some sweet pulled pork, cilantro lime dressing, pico de gallo, guacamole, rice, beans and all the fixings. Thanks to my mom and Bailey and Natasha for helping getting it all together. For my own memory I am liting all who came: Tam, Paula, Sage, Molly, G & G Schupple, G & G Nichols, my parents, Joshs parents, Crystal, Travis, Aubrey & Travis, Stacy & Jerry, Chris & Bailey (hope I didn't forget anyone) The guys who stood in the circle :My dad, G pa Earl, Chris, Sage, David, Jonathan, G pa Schupple, Travis Stapley, Jerry, bishop Flemming.











1 comment: