Saturday, July 7, 2012

Celebrating our independence from Great Britian!

I love small town traditions and love the cooler weather even more. With that said, I wanted to get away and go up to the mountains for the 4th. Josh just so happened to have off that wed and thur so it worked perfectly! Tuesday was a pretty long day for me. I'm sure for him too! I stayed up waaay too late on Mon night talking politics on facebook. I am my mothers child. I finally went to bed prob around 2 or 2:30, woke up at 4 to feed Harlyn and had my alarm set for 6. I jumped in the shower, got myself ready and started making breakfast. Biscuits, sausage gravy, and some serious eggs with chilis, bell peppers, ham and other yumminess. Nothing special. Josh prob gets sick of it but I looove it! Anyway, My aunt got here about 7:45 to ride up with us. We all ate and hit the road. Got to Show Low and stopped off at my moms office, met a few people there and went to Lacanos for lunch. I've def had better. My aunt and uncle have a place in Nutrioso and he had a meeting at Lacanos that day and my aunt went from there with him up to Nutri. Wed morning we woke up for a mile run at 7am. My awesome husband came in 3rd out of the guys...I walked with the stroller most of the way. (jogged some but my girls can't be contained-even with a nice sports bra I bought) we rushed home to shower and hit the road to Round Valley and left by 9 to get to the parade before 10. That was fun. We went to eat at Trailriders, went to some antique shops, got ice cream and went to the rodeo. It was raining cats at dogs. AFter that we drove up to Nutri and hung out there for awhile and got back to SJ around 7ish. Harlyn did sooo good! She's such a good baby. A lot of firsts for her. First parade, first rodeo, first snowcone...haha
 Harlyn with my cousins dog Nauny
 Harlyn on the saddle!
 First parade
 First rodeo
This little lady is always so busy with her arms and hands. I laid her down and those things were going crazy haha so I put this bear on her chest and went in there maybe 5 min later and she had falled asleep like this. I about died how cute it was.


 twin expression!

 this is soo old but I cracked up when I saw all these old videos and pictures!
This one is hilarious because the boys are just hanging out in my room playing with the camera and I'm in the back checkin myself out. haha what a loser!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to have visitors! Sheets will be clean and ready for the next visit. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I love St. Johns. I think Aaron and I are coming to visit for a day in a few weeks. He's never been there. :)

    ReplyDelete