Monday, April 9, 2012

Two weeks!

She will be two weeks old tomorrow!! Time flies. Seems like I just had her. We just got back from the doc to follow up with her weight. She's up to 8 lbs 6 oz. Only one oz more than her birth weight but she seems so much bigger! She's such a funny little girl. She makes the best faces and loooves to poop on me! Lol. She's still a really good sleeper and loves to eat. She hates her arms being bundled up in any way. She will wiggle them out and throw them up by her ears. She has no booty and she's still so scrawny that even the newborn bloomers, shorts and pants sag off her. When she is awake she likes to just lay there and look around. Kicking and throwing her arms all over the place. She loves the bath. Cutest thing ever. She makes me want like 10 kids. I think I'll just enjoy her for now, don't worry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment