Saturday, March 31, 2012

Check up

Harlyn had her first check up yesterday and had lost some weight since coming home. She now weights 7 lbs 9 oz and the girl said she was 21 inches long instead of 21.5 but I'm stickin with the hospital measurements. She is an amazing sleeper (hope I don't jinx it) her first night home she woke up once then slept till like 8:30. Second night she must not have felt too good cause she was up almost every hour but wouldn't eat. last night was amazing. She went down about 10 and got up at 5:30. Pediatrician told me I should wake her up every 3-4 hours to nurse. Forget about that! She has been eating a ton today which is good so she can fatten up! She absolutly hated her bath yesterday but today she could have sat there all day! I should have taken a picture. She was wide eyed and loving it. Got her out and put lotion on her...aaaand she pooped all over the towel haha. She then opened her eyes and dropped her arms and sighed like "whats the problem?" ha So I put her back in to wash her bum and put a diaper on her and she pooped again. This child...I'm so freakin in love with her I can't hardly handle it. She thinks she's grown so she tries to lift her head all the time. crazy girl.

1 comment:

  1. So glad everything went smoothly for you guys! She is such a cutie! And so glad she is a good sleeper for you!

    ReplyDelete