Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the rings!

4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!

This is kinda funny. And not normal I dont think...One day we were just bored so I wanted to go look at rings :) We went and I thought I wanted just a plain one with a single diamond. Put serveral on and hated them all. She showed me mine and I didn't love it. I said it had too much going on. Looked at some more and went back to it and tried it on. Fell in love with it. I picked out the ring and I didn't like the band that was supposed to go with it. Josh picked a band ..or two I guess that the ring sits in. So I guess it was a joint effort haha. He looked at the rings while we were there and he found one that he wanted. He said it's what he's wanted. So it worked. We bought them BOTH then and there. :) 
 
(before mine was saudered together so it's off set)

2 comments:

  1. whitney!!! i love your blog! i just read all about you and you hubby soooo cute!!! idk what happend to hanging out but its a MUST!!! ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW I just read this and enjoyed the WHOLE thing!! Love is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete