Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The proposal

3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.


We obviously talked about marriage and talked about the ring I wanted and all that. We went and looked at rings and I put on some that I thought I wanted..hated them. She showed me mine and I put it on and fell in love. Josh talked to them and next thing I know the ring was bought. :) haha SO I knew a proposal wouldn't be a surprise knowing he had the ring already. Well that was Oct 4th or whatever..the Saturday of that weekend. I was waiting all month for it.  Never got it. On Nov 1st we went to the park to walk Ammo and play basketball and whatever. That was normal so I wasn't expecting anything at all. We started talking and looking at the stars..and I heard the box close in his pocket..he thought he was so sneaky! haha. I was completely surprised. I was just thinking finally!! We only took one pic that night and it was of my ring and I sent it to my mom. We were engaged from Nov 1st and got married Jan 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment