Thursday, April 21, 2011

How it all began

1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.

Okay. It was June 25th and it was my friend Ryan Allens birthday. I called him up to say happy birthday and he said he was going to a pool party so he picked me up and we went. We got there and we're all just talking then Josh and Travis came. I jumped in the pool and was telling all of them to come swim with me. I wasn't having too much fun by myself haha. They finally got in and I saw a kid I didn't want to see..SO I said to Josh so dramatically haha "OH MY GOSH, if that kid comes over here, act like you're my boyfriend!" He thought he was so sly with his response "Then why are you so far away?" haha I still laugh about that. Stayed there for awhile more then he asked if I wanted to go watch a movie. I said "Not really, I'm pretty tired. Maybe another time." The kid stopped at Redbox anyway! I'm like oh so you are getting a movie? He says yeah. hmm. okay. So we watch it at my house and he gets my number. (Josh doesn't really remember this night because a couple days prior he got a concussion from skating and hitting a parked car. He would KILL me for that haha. There is more to the story than that. But I don't remember.) We dated until November 1st and he proposed!

Our first picture! :) Don't be jealous, please.

P.s. I kissed him that night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment