Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playing catch up

We're goin back...waaaay back. Like, to July 2010. That was a busy month. My sister Kellie had girls camp she had to go to so she flew me out to TX for a week to watch all 5 of her kids. I had an absolute blast! The day I flew home Josh picked me up and from the airport we drove straight up to St. Johns for Pioneer Days. We had a family trip planned to Anaheim California and I knew we'd be going to Disney Land and California Adventures so I decided to take a pregnancy test before we left..POSITIVE! I freaked out. Josh was at work and I was in total shock. I saw it...paused, looked again, I started crying, then started laughing at myself for crying haha I know its normal to come up with some cute way to tell your husband you're preg..especially with your first, but I couldn't even wait till he got home! I text him and told him to call me on his break..I am lame! :) Anyway, we rode to Cali with my parents and met up with Chris & Bailey and Kellie & Tony and all the kids. We went to Disney Land and the beach. Kellies family, my parents and Josh and I ALL stayed in a little suite at a hotel (mad house ha) but it was really fun. We missed Jamies family and Levis family..maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment